This 28 oz stove is the perfect size for cooking two-person meals such as Campfire Meals dehydrated food or Mountain House freeze-dried foods. Open any type of canned foods, MRE's meals, or any other food to cook and heat for a hot meal within minutes.
Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, railroaders, emergency food storage and so much more, the uses are endless. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal. With the supplied heating packs, you can carry, cook, and heat your meals easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam, and the heat pack heat your meal. When your meal is heated, open the lid and enjoy!
- BaroCook BC-003 D 28 oz (850ml) stove, one 50g heating pack, instructions
- No fire or electricity required water is your fuel. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless and biodegradable heat packets available in multiple sizes
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight and leak-proof lid
- Reheat foods safely with high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel
- BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead-free
- For best results use large 50g heat packs
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food. Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.
* Also available in 40 oz (1200ml) rectangular