The CFR Dime Bag was designed by Birkin, BC Canada based FYI designs. Tom Routh head designer/snowboard legend/sled/moto head wanted a waterproof and super tough bag for his CFR rack. The Dime Bag was the result. Tom chose leading fabric maker Dimension Polyent for the outer shell because of its super tough and waterproof characteristics.
The CFR Dime Bag has Velcro strips that wrap around the CFR DD, i and Mountain racks tubular bars in four spots to keep the bag locked into place. The waterproof zipper on the outside will keep your contents dry. The inside waterproof pocket is perfect for your wallet and the key hook keeps your keys in the right place.
A CFR scraper comes standard in all Dime Bags so you can scrape the unwanted ice buildup on your snowboard/skis and running boards. The CFR Dime Bag allows 10 cubic inches of carrying capacity. Now you can bring along your first aid kit, tow rope, siphon hoses, beverages or whatever else you might need for your winter adventures.
- Professionally used and Approved By Dan Treadway and Travis Rice.
- 10 Liters of waterproof carrying capacity.
- 3 layer laminate construction with waterproof zippers.
- Built-in Velcro straps secure The Dime Bag into the CFR DD rack/irack nice and tight.
- Designed specifically to be used in CFR DD, i and Mountain racks.
- Inside pocket for holding wallet and other valuables.
- Attached key hook keeps keys in a safe place.
- CFR Snow/Ice scraper included.
- YKK Zippers and thicker stitching on all bags.