This 17oz stove is the perfect size for cooking one-person meals, like dehydrated food or freeze-dried meals, canned food or leftovers. Heat with the BaroCook and enjoy a hot meal in minutes!
The 500ml includes room for a small freezer pack (included) to ensure your lunch stays fresh until it's time to cook!
Cook a meal anytime, anywhere! The BaroCook® Flameless Cooking System is a revolutionary stove for campers, outdoor enthusiasts, first responders, railroaders, emergency food storage and so much more, the uses are endless. No matter where you are going, bring this stove along to always have a hot meal.
With the supplied heating packs, you can carry, cook, and heat your meals easily. Just place the heating pack and water into the outer container and then place the inner steel container with your meal inside, seal the lid and let the combination of hot water, steam, and the heat pack will heat your meal. When your meal is heated, open the lid and enjoy.
BaroCook 500ml Cooker Details:
- Package includes: BaroCook BC-001N (500ml) cooker + one 20g heating pack + instructions (freezer pack not included)
- No fire or electricity required water is your fuel. The heat pack reacts with a small amount of water to heat for up to 30 minutes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, odorless and biodegradable heat packets available in multiple sizes
- The stainless container is great for storing & traveling with food with its airtight and leak-proof lid
- Reheat foods safely with high-quality rust-resistant type 304 stainless steel
- BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead-free
- For best results use large 50g heat packs
- Caution: Contents will become very hot when heating your food. Please read the instructions first before using the cooker.