The 509 Synthetic Ignite Jacket is great to have on any snowmobile adventure. Comfortable around town and loading and unloading, and essential in the pack to be prepared for any unplanned overnighters.
Even the coldest days are no match for the heated Synloft Ignite Jacket. 200 grams of synthetic insulation and powered by your machine or a 509 12 Volt Power Pack (sold separately).
Utilizing carbon heating elements, this heated technology is low profile, low bulk, and excellent at holding a perfect temperature to keep you warm, but not overheat. Use your 3-mode button to switch between low, medium, and high heat depending on your needs.
- Zippered hand pockets secure small items
- DWR finish repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Light and packable layer, don’t leave home without it.
- 200 grams intelligent insulation throughout
- Ignite Heating Elements use low profile, low bulk carbon elements are excellent at passive heating
- 3 button mode - low, medium, high settings
- Connect to 12V power from machine using SAE 12-volt connector
- 12 volt 3000 mAh battery used for off-machine heating