509 Raid Double BOA Boot
The 509 Raid Double BOA® Boots step up with the latest dual-zone BOA® lacing system. The new high-capacity H4 reel recoils slack quickly and tightens powerfully to bring newfound fit and response to snowmobile boots. The M3V2 reel on the side adjusts the lower zone for fine-tuned comfort. Stainless, aircraft-grade braided wire and updated smoother sliding lace guides create a more even and secure fit. Waterproof and breathable with 600 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation to keep you warm and dry.
509 RAID DOUBLE BOA BOOT FEATURES
- Rugged High Carbon outsole is strong enough to stand up to running boards, and soft enough to grip in snow and ice
- 5TECH™ waterproof breathable liner
- Generous fit for all day riding and comfort
- 600 gm Thinsulate insulation is placed inside the waterproof breathable bladder making a warmer, drier, and more comfortable construction
- Raid Rubber and upper reinforcements that can hold up to sharp running boards
- BOA® H4 lacing system, Stainless Wire, and Boa guides for fast hassle-free customized fit
- Tongue construction with added reinforcement builds more structure in the boot, distributes BOA® Wire load, and improves fit
- All BOA system components are back by BOA, and these new reels are replaceable and easier to repair than other earlier models.