509 R-200 Insulated Bib
For the all day high speed, cold temperatures, trail rider that wants the flexibility of venturing off the trail and exploring the mountains, the 509 R-200 insulated men's snowmobile pant is the perfect outerwear piece for you.
For those with a “pin it” mentality, the 509 R-200 Insulated Crossover Pant is the go-to choice for your high speed, full throttle adventures. Featuring weatherproof 5TECH™ shell material combined with a removable 200G insulated liner, the R-200 will keep you dry and comfortable at any speed. The versatility of the removable liner allows you to quickly adapt to any condition or adventure. Pairs perfectly with the 509 R-200 Insulated Crossover Jacket.
509 R-200 BIB PANT FEATURES
- Articulated construction is anatomically fitted for riding position.
- 100 grams Thinsulate™ insulation, removable lining
- 5TECH™ material 10k/10k waterproof, breathable, windproof, and water repellent shell, uses 300d Cordura® face for long term durability
- Reinforced 600d overlays on instep and lower hem
- 5TECH™ Stretch waterproof breathable panels on inner thigh for range of motion and all day comfort
- Full suspenders, with rear yoke for extra coverage and support.
- Removable with belt loops
- 3/4 leg zips for easy in and out, even with boots on
- Boot Gaiters to keep snow and drafts out
- Handwarmer pockets
- Material: 5TECH™
- Style: Insulated
- Insulation: Thinsulate™ 100g
- Riding: Trail & Crossover