THE FREE RANGE GLOVE OFFERS A WARMER MORE RELAXED FIT FOR ALL DAY, COLD WEATHER, AND HIGH SPEED RIDING / A short gauntlet version of our popular Range Glove, featuring top grain goat leather, reinforced pittards oiltack Leather palm, 400 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation on back of the hand, and 100 gram on the palm.
All this combined with a waterproof, breathable Hipora® membrane lining – permanently attached, you will maintain maximum dexterity on the throttle and stay comfortable all day.
509 FREE RANGE GLOVES FEATURES
- Articulated construction with accordion stretch zones, providing protection and fit without feeling tight.
- Top grain goat Leather construction for warm, dry, and durable construction.
- Reinforced pittards oiltack laser etched palm with double stitching and catenary cut in palm for great grip with reduced bulk.
- 400 grams Thinsulate™ insulation on the back of the hand, 100 grams on the palm.
- Speed Cinch with Shear Lock at gauntlet for easy and secure fit at the wrist.
- Neoprene cuff with Pull tab
- Waterproof, breathable Hipora® membrane lining – permanently attached
- Warm fleece lining
- Microfiber fleece on back of thumb - great for a quick goggle wipe